Wednesday, January 7, 2015

XO



Two posts in one night because why not, right? I told you guys writing is my escape, which is exactly what I need right now. 

I've been thinking a lot lately about something I'm guilty of feeling sometimes. There are times where we may compare ourselves to others and it totally brings our self-esteem down to a level it shouldn't be at, and bloggers, try to avoid this feeling at all costs.

I've struggled with the thought of not being "good enough" or what I accomplish isn't as important as someone else's accomplishments, but there is no need for it. It's not the way to live. You're going to miss what's standing right in front of you because you're too focused on someone else's life. 

Be proud of who you are, keep your heads held high, and recognize your worth. Everyone has a place on this Earth to show what they've got to bring to the table. Don't let anyone steal your shine. :)

xo 



No comments:

Post a Comment