Monday, January 12, 2015

2015 Golden Globes Fashion Favorites

We meet again, bloggers! Hope you're all having a great Monday so far. Mine's consisted of relaxing, eating a bit too much junk food, and a Sex and the City marathon for the past three hours. Can't complain too much about that.

Anyway, let's jump right into today's post, shall we? The Golden Globes were last night and we all got to gush over the hottest celebrities and they're glamorous lives while wishing we were there to witness all the action. Or is that just me? Well, since I couldn't do that, I'm just gonna share my favorite fashion moments of the night! 

Pause for a sec. A commercial for Fashion Police just came on and I'm so excited it's coming back tonight. Although, it most definitely won't be the same without Joan Rivers. RIP. 

Okay! So without further adieu, here are my Golden Globes fashion favorites! 


Kate Hudson in Atelier Versace
Chrissy Teigen in Zuhair Murad
Emma Stone in Lanvin
Jennifer Aniston in Saint Laurent
Amy Adams in Atelier Versace
Kate Beckinsale Elie Saab Couture

It was actually difficult for me to nail my favorites down because I thought everyone looked amazing, but these choices are kind of coming from personal taste as well. I thought these dresses (and jump suit) were so elegant, not too flashy, and just really classy. (Ha, that rhymed. Moving on.) Therefore, they pretty much owned the red carpet. 

I'm thinking about doing "Fashion Favorite" posts for the remainder of the award show season, so look out for more once the SAG's, Grammy's, Emmy's and Oscars roll around! Hope you all enjoyed my first edition and feel free to share your faves or not-so-faves as well! See you all for a little makeup talk tomorrow. xo

5 comments:

  1. Emma Stone looked gorgeous! I loved Jennifer Lopez's dress too.

    Antonia x | Fifi and the Diamonds

    ReplyDelete
  2. There were a lot of amazing looking people at the Golden Globes last night Emma Stone looked fantastic and of course Taylor Swift was the fairest of them all (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Victoria!
    I nominated you for a Liebster Award - check out my post to see what it's all about. Click Here. :)

    xoLiz
    http://theliterallyliz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AHH this is awesome!!! Thank you! This will definitely be tomorrow's post! :) xoxo

      Delete