Sunday, January 18, 2015

Sunday Funday: Late Night Thoughts

Wow, it's 10:37 pm. I'm  laying in bed, one million thoughts are running through my head. I realized I didn't post anything today so I thought I'd just let you guys know what's on my mind. I've had the busiest two days; last minute dorm shopping, a lunch at my cousin's, a dinner at my aunt's, an unbelievable amount of packing. It's finally starting to hit me that I'm leaving for school tomorrow.  I'm stepping out of my comfort zone; a whole new environment awaits me. I've never been more nervous or excited in my life. It's been a very emotional day, I wanted to spend every waking moment with my mom and my doggies. I cried just posting a picture of them on Instagram today. I'm such a softy. Just the thought of leaving them is the hardest thing in the world. Luckily I'm not too going too far, but tomorrow will be a roller coaster ride full of emotions. It'll be a lot to adjust to, but you can't continue on to the next chapter without closing the last one. Am I right? 
I've been thinking of this day for 2 1/2 years and it's finally here. Going away to college is a journey you'll never forget, and I can't wait to start mine. 
Goodnight bloggers, sleep tight. xo

3 comments:

  1. I have nominated you for the Leibster Award! For instructions visit http://www.india-snow.blogspot.co.uk/2015/01/liebster-award.html xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your first week away at school is going well for you so far!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete