Thursday, January 8, 2015

Daily Skincare Routine

Evening, bloggers! Alright, so this morning I was thinking of what my next post should be and I thought it'd be a fun idea to share my everyday skincare routine. I just recently got into the groove of taking better care of my skin (yeah, I know, bad) but I think I perfected a routine that works best for my skin type. I tend to have really dry skin during the winter (insert thumbs down emoji here). I have 3 simple products to share with you guys and hopefully if you have the same problem as me, this will help you! 

First...


Product #1: Boscia Makeup-Breakup Cool Cleansing Oil (Sephora $12) 

I just bought this bottle two weeks ago because my best friend knows me entirely too well and gave me a Sephora gift card for Christmas, so I saw this and definitely thought it was a bargain! Basically this oil is a 2-in-1 kinda deal. It dissolves your makeup when you wash your face while refreshing your skin and purifies your complexion. (AND it smells like Green Tea, total bonus). Make sure to apply it while your face is still dry, then wash it off with warm water. During the short amount of time I've been using this, I already see a difference in my skin. It leaves it incredibly soft and super clean. I definitely recommend it!

Next...


Product #2: Breath of Fresh Air Toner Water 3.3 fl oz. (Lush $9.95)

Ugh, this is one of the best purchases I've ever made. I use my toner after I cleanse my face with the oil, and it just feels amazing. All the ingredients in this are inspired by the sea and it smells like perfection. And it's suitable for all skin types! I have some annoying red spots on my face from previous blemishes and I was dying for a product that would even out my complexion and help reduce the dryness, and this angelic bottle was calling my name. The seawater cleanses your face while seaweed extract softens and provides your skin with vitamins and minerals that leave your face all squeaky clean. Aloe vera is also an ingredient used in this toner to help smooth drier areas of your skin. Guys, I'm obsessed with everything Lush and I totally encourage you to purchase this product! You won't be disappointed. 

Last but not least...



Product #3: Origins Mega-Mushroom Skin Relief Eye Serum (Macy's $46)

I know, I know. This product is a bit on the pricey side and I even sqwuirmed typing it. But trust me, it's worth it. It seems like a very tiny bottle but it lasts a LONG time because you only need like, a microscopic portion of it when applied to your under eyes. Unfortunately, I have the most annoying bags and dark circles under my eyes ever since I was a baby and I definitely get self-conscious about them. I've tried product after product to help reduce the puffiness and nothing ever seemed to work. Although this product doesn't magically vanish them away all together, it definitely helps me look more awake and brightens up my eye area. Because really, who wants to look tired all the time? Not me. It's a very light weight serum and once your face is clean, just dab some on with your ring finger and you're good to go. The mushroom blend & grapeseed extract reduces the appearance of puffiness and Yeast Extract helps relieve dark circles. I usually put it on at night and sometimes in the morning before I put on my makeup. 

So that does it for my daily skincare routine! I hope you guys enjoyed it and hopefully it helps those of you who have the same problems as me! If you have any suggestions on products you use that are worth trying, don't hesitate to share! I'm thinking my next post will be my every day makeup routine... So stay tuned for that. Night bloggers. xo  

No comments:

Post a Comment