Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Time To Be A Big Girl


Well, I'm all moved into college. It still kind of feels unreal, it's definitely something to get used to. My roommates have been the sweetest and so welcoming though, so I'm really happy about that. 
Yesterday was full of a million different emotions. I woke up, looked at my puppies and thought "Omg, I can't do this." The nerves were hitting me like a ton of bricks. It was a tear fest leaving them, like I knew it would be. Just the overall thought of leaving everything that I've become so acquainted to is extremely scary. But I got through it, with another little tear fest saying goodbye to my parents, but it turned out to be a great day. 
It felt so good taking that first step into the place that's going to lead me into a brighter future. I've never felt more independent, and just thinking of all the opportunities that await me is exciting. But for now, I'm currently hangin' out in my apartment eating some cup o' noodles, so I officially feel like a college kid. 
My classes start tomorrow and they're all centered around writing because duh. I'll keep you updated as time goes along my little bloggers. But for now, I must go be a college girl and do college things. Catch ya later. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment