Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Here To Stay


Hey bloggers! 

First, let me just say how good it feels to be back on the blog grind. I used to be a blog junkie and stopped for a while now, but as a girl who's going to school to become a writer, what better way to share my thoughts and daily rants than my own little personal space? So, I'm back and here to stay! 

I'm gonna use my first blog post as an introduction. My name is Victoria, I'm from Jersey but my heart belongs in New York City. I'm sure you readers will quickly learn my love for NYC as my blog keeps building. I'm a student at RCNJ hoping to pursue a career in Journalism. 

Notice my title? Let's just say Carrie Bradshaw is my muse, my idol, an iconic figure in my life. This blog is going to be a free space to write about whatever is on my mind, opinions, tips and advice for my fellow bloggers about school, family, friends, clothes, beauty, love, ANYTHING! (seriously, you name it, I'll write about it.)

Feel free to follow me on Bloglovin, Twitter and Instagram! Links are in my bio. xo

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/13425869/?claim=vafshzhy69k">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>


2 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm so glad you started up again! :) Looking forward to your posts!!

    xoLiz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay!!! Thank YOU for the motivation!! xoxoxo

      Delete