Thursday, February 5, 2015

My Everyday Makeup Routine

Hello my beautiful bloggers. Another week has passed by, school's been pretty amazing so far. I've been super busy, which is the reason for my lack of posts lately but I promise I'm not going anywhere. Some cool news- I joined my college's newspaper and I'm pretty excited about it. If you haven't noticed already, I love everything Journalism so this is going to be some great hands-on experience for me. 

Tonight's post is probably my most requested from literally everyone I know. My friends and family love the way I do my makeup- it's probably the thing I get most complimented on. I mean, I'm no makeup artist, but I do find it fun to experiment with new looks and see how they turn out. So I'm gonna just show you guys my every day makeup routine through some pictures! I wish I could record it for you, but I don't have the right equipment for that. And truthfully, I don't like the way my voice sounds in recordings. Lol! I'm too shy and awkward. Anyway, my everyday look is really simple and nothing drastic, to be honest. (Beware of the "before" picture. I NEVER take selfies without makeup on so feel special guys). ;)

Before (Completely bare face)
AFTER!


Looks pretty easy, right? I told you it's simple.

The products I used:
Maybelline Baby Skin Pore Eraser
Covergirl Ready Set Gorgeous Fresh Complexion Foundation (Shade 105 Classic Ivory)
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Dark Circle Eraser
Maybelline Master Duo Eyeliner
Maybelline The Colossal Volume Mascara
Forever 21's Love & Beauty Bronzer and Baked Blush
 Maybelline Baby Lips DrRescue Lip Balm
Forever 21's Love & Beauty Velvet Lipstick "Pink Rose"

These products may look a little familiar since I used them in my makeup favorites post as well! I swear guys, if you need an opinion on Maybelline products, I'm your girl because I seem to own every single thing they make. So that's a thumbs up for them!

I'm thinking my next post is going to be my night-time/going out makeup routine, because that look is a lot more dramatic and fun. So until then, have a great rest of the week. I'm going home for the weekend and I'm beyond excited to see my doggies and my best friends, I miss them all so much. Yay for tomorrow being Friday! xo

3 comments:

  1. you're very pretty with or without makeup :) Oh it's already Friday where I live, I live in the future! haha.

    Vivi Lien

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so sweet, thank you! Happy Friday to you!!

      Delete
  2. a drug store kinda girl. you look beautiful :)

    http://www.bloglovin.com/people/manishaanwari2-11510825

    ReplyDelete