Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Grammy's 2015 Fashion Favorites

Hey bloggers, welcome back to my page! Is it just me, or does this week feel like it's just dragging on... and it's only Tuesday. Hashtag lol. Anyway, as we all know, the 57th annual Grammy Awards were on Sunday and it was quite a show. I didn't really know who was nominated prior to the show, but I was happy with all the wins. The performances were actually pretty fantastic as well, my personal favorite was Madonna's. I mean, we gotta give the woman credit. She's 56 and she's movin' and groovin' on that stage like she owns it... Catchy new song too. #LivingForLove

Unfortunately, Madonna didn't make my Fashion Favorites list... BUT below are the selected few that did! Again, all of these choices come from personal taste and these are definitely outfits that I'd wear on a red carpet.  If that ever happens. A girl can dream, right?

These are more of the simple looks of the night, but as we all remember from my Golden Globes Fashion Favorites, that's what I prefer. Simple, yet sophisticated and elegant. And the stars ROCKED these looks on the carpet. I'm loving this new jumpsuit trend on the red carpet that some of these celebrities are pulling off, it's super edgy and different. 

But...did anyone see the memes that were made about Rihanna's dress? Or Iggy Azalea's hair? I can't... Moving on...


Gwen Stefani in Versace (Best one out of all of them. OBSESSED with this look!)
Katherine McPhee in Pucci
Ariana Grande in Versace
Keith Urban & Nicole Kidman in Thierry Mugler
Anna Kendrick in Brand of Outsiders
Taylor Swift in Elie Saab

And that just about does it for my Fashion Favorites: Grammy's edition! Feel free to share your faves as well. I'm sure I'll be back for the Academy Awards because that's pretty much the most glamorous night in Hollywood. Lots of looks to choose from then! Hope you guys enjoyed and I'll see you in my next post. xo




1 comment:

  1. i liked Kylie Jenner's dress! favvv

    https://www.bloglovin.com/people/manishaanwari2-11510825

    ReplyDelete